Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic Detector) provides a solution for monitoring toxic gas in hard to access areas, increasing detection coverage and overcoming challenges where the visibility of the detector maybe impaired or monitoring is taking place outside the area in another room. The sensor can be installed up 100 feet away from the transmitter. If remote monitoring is a temporary requirement, a sensor can be fitted on the bottom of the transmitter by an M25 connection to provide integrated operation.
The status of the detector is visible by a large back lit tri-color LCD display, green indicates no problems, yellow flashing is fault, red indicates alarm. Readings can be taken from the transmitter without the need for ladders or additional provisions to access difficult areas. Maintenance is easy as sensors simply plugin, compatible with Honeywell Analytics full range of Sensepoint toxic and oxygen sensors (to be ordered separately).
- Common transmitter platform reduces inventory
- Auto-inhibit for maintenance no false alarms
- 3 wire, 4-20mA output, choose sink or source output; integral or remote configuration
- Modbus RS485 models
- Configuration with non-intrusive magnetic switches, one man operation
- Ingress IP67
- Housing 316SS or LM25 Aluminium alloy
- Voltage 16 to 32, typically 24V dc
- Operating temperature -40° to +65°C
- Range of gases available
- Weight: LM25 Aluminium Alloy models 2.0kg/4.4lbs. 316 Stainless Steel versions 5.0kg/11lbs
Sensepoint XCD RTD 4-20mA input transmitter. Supplied with cable entry by two M20 points and blanking plug , sensor entry M25 at the bottom, allen key for the stopper, magnet for configuration, start guide, test and inspection certificate, hex wrench for earth screw and instructions CD. All units tested and checked before factory departure.