The Honeywell OELD (Optima Excel Local Display) is a smart junction box providing non-intrusive remote maintenance. A local interface is now included (via magnet) for configuration. For use with Searchpoint Optima Plus and Searchline Excel flammable gas detectors. Available in Aluminium Alloy suitable for marine deployment or 316 Stainless Steel. All versions have five cable entries, and blanking plugs are supplied for those unused. One entry is used for the sensor connection.
Optima Excel Local Display (OELD) has integrated Bluetooth for remote access using the OELD app installed on an intrinsically safe smartphone. Tasks such as checking detector status, reviewing event logs, specifying target gas, adjusting alarm set points, and calibration can all be executed without the need to open the detector, removing the requirement to declassify an area. The remote wireless functionality also helps with detectors in hard-to-reach areas.
The smart junction box LCD shows real-time readings and status icons for alarm, maintenance and active Bluetooth connection. The backlit colour indicates operational status. Blue indicates Bluetooth connectivity, Green for normal operation, Yellow for fault/maintenance, and Red for alarm.
The gas detector can be mounted directly or remotely to OELD to suit any application.
- Electrical supply 18 to 32 Vdc (24 Vdc nominal), <2 W
- Weight aluminium version 2.3 kg (5 lb), stainless steel version 5.0 kg (11 lb)
- Global approvals, including ATEX, IECEx, cULus
- Removes the need to access the control room for monitoring or configuration
- No effect on the functional safety of the connected gas sensor
- Retrofit possible with all Searchpoint Optima Plus & Searchline Excel versions
- If the Optima HART version the signal will pass through OELD to the control room
- Ingress protection IP66/Type 4X
- Size 159 x 197 x 114 mm. Weight aluminium version 2.3 kg (5 lb), stainless steel version 5.0 kg (11 lb)