Honeywell North offers the PA800 an ultralight welding helmet featuring an auto-darkening filter with a brighter resting light shade than is currently available – a new standard in light transmission.
The PA800 Series Welding Helmet (PA810EU and PA811EU) are designed and approved for use with the Honeywell North Primair PA700 and Primair 500 Series blowers keeping you cool and comfortable while you work. Ideally suited for applications where non-powered air purifying devices are impractical or require a higher protection factor, but only where the atmospheres are not immediately dangerous to life and health.
Hazards can spark from everywhere when you’re welding, and to stay protected, you need a welding PAPR solution that enables you to focus on your work, not your equipment. That’s why Honeywell North offers a new ultralight welding helmet featuring an auto-darkening filter with a brighter resting light shade than is currently available – a new standard in light transmission. Its ergonomic design enables you to shift seamlessly from welding to grinding without adjusting the helmet, improving worker safety and increasing productivity.
- Brighter light shade: with an auto-darkening filter has a light state of 2.5, the lightest in the industry.
- Ergonomic design: external controls enable a quick transition from welding to grinding, even with gloves on. The suspension, helmet, and air duct can all be adjusted to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight: at just 0.68 kg (24 oz), the PA800 is one of the lighter auto-darkening helmets on the market – minimizing head and neck strain and reducing the risk of fatigue or injury.
- Cooling comfort: an integrated and adjustable air duct connects easily to the PA700 or PA500 PAPR system to help keep workers cool, comfortable, and productive.
Areas of application
- Electrode Welding (Stick Welding, SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (GMAW)
- GMAW High Melting Rate Process
- Flux Cored Wire Welding
- TIG Welding (GTAW)
The PA810EU Welding Helmet and the PA811EU Welding Helmet with Hard Hat products (as a part of the powered air purifying system) comply with the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/425/EU for Personal Protective Equipment and subsequent amendments.
EN 12941:1998 + A1:2003 + A2:2008
EN 175:1997, EN 397:2012+A1:2012, EN 166:2001
PA701WEU Assembly includes a connected blower, battery, battery charger, comfort pad, flow meter, and welding belt
PA751W PA700 Welding Belt One replacement welding belt
PA031L Breathing Tube — 1 m (40 in) One breathing tube
PA036 Breathing Tube — 1.2 m (47 in) One breathing tube
PA828 Cover, Hose, Flame-Resistant One flame-resistant hose cover for PA031L or PA036
Hoods & helmets
PA810EU 2.5 ADF PAPR Welding Helmet One PA810EU welding helmet assembly
PA821 ADF, Replacement, PA800 Series One ADF replacement lens
PA8221 Lens Cover, Front, 5/pk Five (5) external grinding shield covers
PA8222 Lens Cover, Front, 5/pk Five (5) internal covers
PA824 Sweatband, Welding Helmet Two (2) sweatbands
PA827 Seal, Face, Welding Helmet One face seal for PA810EU
PA823 PA800 Headgear — replacement One headgear per package
PA825 Cover, Grind Button, Silicone, 10/pk Ten (10) grind button covers per package
PA8331 Chest Protector, Leather One chest protector per package
PA8332 Head and Neck Protector, Leather One set of head and neck protectors per package