Honeywell Impulse XP is no longer made the replacement is the Gas Alert Extreme.
Previously by Neotronics the Impulse XP was a single gas detector for Toxic gas or Oxygen accepting replaceable electrochemical sensors. Sensor life and warranty was two years; battery replacement was needed after three years. With maintenance, the life of a detector could be extended. The following gases could be detected: Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Oxygen, Sulphur Dioxide, Chlorine, Hydrogen Cyanide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia Hydrogen and Phosphine.
Supplied with ultra-clear backlit LCD, showing continuous gas readings and self-test status facility. Also displayed were remaining battery life and calibration time. Self-testing of the sensor, battery and software, was automatic or user-activated. Decay compensation allowed maximum calibration intervals of twelve months. Included was a time weight average and short term exposure limit. In the event of a hazard, three warning alarms were triggered an audible alarm 95db at 10cm, visual by a red LED display and a vibrating alarm.
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +50°C
- Ingress Protection IP54
- Radio Interference Immune
- Temperature compensation and shock protection
- When in operation flash and bleep
- Peak hold facility
- Supplied with crocodile clip to prevent loss
- Lithium CR2, 3.0V & Sensor (replaceable)
- Size 93mm (H) x 50mm (W) x 27mm (D) Toxic 81.5g & Oxygen 93.0g