RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite + by Honeywell is a portable volatile organic compound (VOC), monitor. The PGM-7300 or PGM-7350 series is suited to many applications from leak detection, environmental clean up to construction. The photoionization detector (PID) has a measuring range from 0-5,000 ppm, with three-second response time. An inbuilt pump draws samples up to 30 meters (100 feet). An optional Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) provides wireless capability when used with the mobile app, ideal for survey work.
Models can be customised for need. Available with or without ATEX certification, latter for non-hazardous environments only. Optional accessories kit consists of a hard portable case, five porous metal filters and O-rings, organic vapour zeroing kit and gas outlet port adapter and tubing. A calibration kit adds a 34 litre 100ppm isobutylene gas cylinder and regulator.
Designed for use in harsh environments large keys and graphic display permit operation whilst wearing three layers of gloves.
- Alarms audible 95dB & visual flashing red LED
- Duty-cycling lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe
- Interchangeable Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs – no tools needed
- 10.6 eV lamp with a three-year warranty
- Integrated flashlight assist use in low light
- Inbuilt humidity compensation
- Maintenance easy, access lamp without tools
- 12 languages supported
- Ingress Protection IP65
MiniRAE Lite + is supplied with sensor lamp, flexible probe, external filter, green rubber boot, alkaline battery adapter, lamp cleaning and tool kit (cleaning fluid Isopropanol not included), li-ion battery with universal AC/DC adapter and international plug kit (if specified). Travel download charger, soft leather carrying case and operation-maintenance manual.