The Fenzy Aeris Mini by Honeywell is designed for escape operation in toxic or oxygen-deficient atmospheres. Light and comfortable, designed for quick donning, the Aeris Mini ensures respiratory protection for the user. It provides excellent safety and ease of use.
- Light: it maximises the service/size ratio
- Quick donning of the apparatus: carried with a shoulder strap
- Can be used with 2L/200 bar and 3L/300 bar cylinders (steel/composite)
- Contained in a flame and chemical-splash resistant carrying bag
- Compatible with all Fenzy masks and demand valves
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Confined Space
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- Apparatus type-approvals: EN 402
- Full-face mask type-approval: EN 136 Class III+
- Total weight of apparatus with 3L 200 bar steel air cylinder: approximately 5.5 kg
- Duration 10 to 15-minutes, depending on the cylinder air volume
- Pressure 200 or 300 bars
- Activation and intensity of the audible alarm 55 bars; >90 dBA
1815326 Aeris Mini with full face mask Biomask with silicone head straps and Zenith demand valve, with 3l, 200 bar cylinder.
1815357 Aeris Mini with Panoramasque full-face mask with 5-point head strap and Sx-Pro demand valve. Without air cylinder.
1815374 Aeris Mini with Panoramasque full-face with mask 5-point head strap and Sx-Pro demand valve. With 3L, 200 bar steel air cylinder (empty), integrated gauge – 15 minutes.
1815359 Aeris Mini with Panoramasque full-face mask with 5-point head strap and Zenith demand valve. Without air cylinder.