Honeywell BW Solo Single Gas Detector is easy to service, no need to dismantle the detector to replace a sensor or battery. A visual inspection can determine if the filter needs changing, the cover has a clear plastic window which is easily removed to carry out the process. Wireless and non wireless models are available and an array of sensor options, see order information. The Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen models are equipped with the new 1-Series sensor, slim, long lasting and providing fast response. Warranty of these models is three years with a sensor life expectancy of five years. Honeywell plan to expand the 1-series to other toxic sensors, Norrscope will update as advised.
Wireless monitors allow pairing with a smart phone using safety communicator mobile app, the app transmits readings to Honeywell’s real time monitoring software which can be accessed by any device with an internet connection giving total visibility on operator location and safety. Configuration of the BW Solo is possible using a smartphone using the device configurator app. Firmware can be upgraded, alarm set points reset and bump test and calibration data accessed without the need of a docking station.
All models are one button operation and the IntelliFlash can be activated to provide visual compliance, flashing green for ok and red indicating bump test or calibration needed, or a visual sign of gas detected. Alarms are audible 95db and vibrating for noise polluted environments. Inbuilt data logging allows access to peak readings recorded for the past 24 hours even if concentrations were not sufficient for alarm, indicating a early sign of a potential hazard.
- Most languages supported, lite versions offer stripped down tailored choice
- Ingress Protection IP66/68
- Operating temperature dependent on sensor, 1 series -40 to +60°C
- Fully compatible with IntelliDoX docking stations for bump tests, calibration and configuration
- Allocate detectors to operators and locations
- Cloud based software option
- Size with 1 series sensor 7.0 x 6.7 x 3.6 cm or with 4 series sensor 7.0 x 6.7 x 4.1 cm. Weight (varies with sensor choice) 0.103-0.116 kg