The BW Flex gas detector warns of hazardous gas levels above user-defined alarm setpoints. The detector can monitor up to four gases at a time. A sizeable high-resolution display shows gas concentrations at a glance. Vital safety information is conveyed clearly and effectively, enabling faster decision-making to protect lives in hazardous environments. Pick from 15 sensors to detect up to 4 gas hazards that workers face most often.
The unit uses i-Series intelligent sensors for real-time predictive maintenance, calibration, and end-of-life information. These advanced alerts help reduce the likelihood of failure and increase awareness so preventive action can be taken to avoid safety incidents and unexpected downtime.
Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and saving time with a one-click download for all instrument data. Smartphone compatible with Bluetooth, view gas concentrations or undertake precise device management, maintenance, reporting and analysis. Reports can be generated of an event using the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app.
Features and Benefits
- Reliability. Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Accurate. A low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means precise monitoring of combustibles.
- Easy Management. The IntelliFlash green light indicates when the detector is compliant, and the amber light shows the need for maintenance.
- Responsive 1 series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- Works with IntelliDoX instrument management system and smartphones.
- Simple one-button operation
- 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 43.2 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x1.7 in) with Alligator Clip
- 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 37.8 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.49 in) with Klick Fast Stud
- Weight with Catalytic LEL 173 g (6.1 oz) with Alligator Clip. 173 g (6.1 oz) with Klick Fast Stud
- Weight With IR LEL: 186 g (6.6 oz) with Alligator Clip, 170 g (6.0 oz) with Klick Fast Stud
- Temperature -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Typical battery life 40 days @ 8 hours of use per day with IR LEL 15 hours with Catalytic LEL (with NDIR CH4 sensor)
- IP Rating IP66, IP68
Standard Package Contents
- BW Flex Series gas detector
- Battery (factory-installed)
- USB charger
- Calibration cap
- Klick Fast stud
- Quick Reference Guide
|BW Flex %LEL(IR) O2 H2S CO||CPD-W5X1H1M1-Y-00||CPD-W5X1H1M1-B-00|
|BW Flex %LEL(IR) O2 H2S SO2||CPD-W5X1H1S3-Y-00||CPD-W5X1H1S3-B-00|
|BW Flex (Filtered Catalytic LEL)||Yellow||Black|
|BW Flex %LEL(F) O2 H2S CO||CPD-W6X1H1M1-Y-00||CPD-W6X1H1M1-B-00|
|BW Flex %LEL(F) O2 H2S SO2||CPD-W6X1H1S3-Y-00||CPD-W6X1H1S3-B-00|
|BW Flex (Unfiltered Catalytic LEL)||Yellow||Black|
|BW Flex %LEL(UF) O2 H2S CO||CPD-W7X1H1M1-Y-00||CPD-W7X1H1M1-B-00|
|BW Flex %LEL(UF) O2 H2S SO2||CPD-W7X1H1S3-Y-00||CPD-W7X1H1S3-B-00|