The BW Clip4 by Honeywell is a disposal four gas monitor with a two-year life. The unit monitors Flammable, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulphide gases. On activation, the detector constantly stays on till the end of its life cycle. Cost of ownership is minimal, maintenance such as battery or sensor replacement is not required, and no charging is needed. A large LCD shows Real-time gas readings.
Operated by a single button in common with other BW Technologies detectors. LCD icons guide the user for easy operation. Visual red alarm bars are activated on a gas event or if a bump test is required. Audible Alarms are audible (95dB) and vibrating – enabling use in polluted noise environments. Inbuilt Data logging stores 70 most recent events.
The Clip4 is configurable; combustible gas can be viewed in LEL or % volume, calibration and bump test period can be adjusted. STEL period can be set (5-15 minutes in 1-minute intervals). Sensors and can be switched on and off as required. A stealth mode can be enabled.
Available in Yellow or Black housing.
- Sensor ranges 0-100% LEL, O2 0-25% vol, CO 0-1000 ppm & H2S 0-100 ppm
- Compact and light
- Daily tests of battery, sensors and circuitry
- Two-year warranty
- Suitable for tough environments
- Ingress Protection IP68
- Operating Temperature -20 to +50°C
- Compatible with IntelliDoX
- Approvals ATEX, UL, IECEX and EAC Ex
- Size 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm / 4.7 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches. Weight 233 g/ 8.2 oz
Supplied with stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing, built-in two years run time battery, calibration test cap and hose and quick start guide.