A Mobile compressed air unit ensures that users have a supply of breathable compressed air for any work in confined spaces or long-duration maintenance tasks. It adapts to the various respiratory needs of the users depending on the type of work involved.
It can be used with two cylinders and can supply two users at a distance of 50 meters.
- Two 25 meter hoses(50 meters hose for one user)
- Staubli or CEJN connectors
- Different cylinder volumes can be used with the trolley
- Alarm whistle
- Reinforced hoses
- Fire Protection
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Confined Space
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- Low air alarm whistle: consumption and activation: Air consumption <5 litres – activation at 55 bar
- Two users (four users as optional)
- Duration corresponding to the cylinder type and the breathing rhythm
- Size (WxHxD) 510 x 1170 x 780 mm
- Output pressure and a maximum flow of the reducer 55 ± 5 bar
- Usage temperature -15°C/+60°C
- Storage case built into the trolley for better protection and transportation of various accessories
The total duration of use depends on the respiratory rate pertaining to each person/situation.
1824092 Trolley 4-cylinders version with CEJN connectors, 2 x 25 meters, two users, with storage case. Without air cylinder.
1823983 Trolley 2-cylinder version with Staubli connectors, 2 x 25 meters, two users, with storage case. Without air cylinder.
1824067 Trolley 2-cylinder version with CEJN connectors, 2 x 25 meters, two users with storage case. Without air cylinder.
1823985 Trolley 4-cylinder version with Staubli connectors, 2 x 25 meters, two users with storage case. Without air cylinder.