The Gascoseeker 2-500 is widely used for measuring % LEL and % volume flammable hydrocarbons. Suitable for use in harsh environments.
- Automatic range selection.
- Simple 2-button operation, allowing a user access to all features.
- Accurate and extremely reliable low-cost instrument.
- Integral pump with flow path protected by the water filter.
- Rugged carbon loaded polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating and suitable for outdoor use.
- LCD with backlighting displays the current gas readings (in both digital and analogue format) and operational and status information.
- Can be checked/calibrated via an infrared link to GMI.
- A comprehensive range of accessories.
- ATEX approved.
12395 Probe Handle complete with Sample Line & Filters
12393 80cm Plastic Probe Solid End GSK2
12394 28cm Flexible Probe Open End GSK2 (Leak Tracing)
12358 Hydrophobic Filter
10077 Cotton Filters (Box / 10)
13405 Carrying Case
12370 Carrying Harness
12290 Aspirator Bulb Assembly
12451 Hex Driver for Base Screws
13889 Instruction Card
42492 Top Cover Assembly
42102 EPROM (Serial Number Required)
42072 Main Cable Assembly (unit has no toxic cell block, combustion chamber only)