The Geotech GA5000 is a portable landfill analyser with an internal pump, compliant with environmental legislation. The rechargeable battery allows up to 8 hours of use from a full charge. Designed to be easy to use, maintain and calibrate. The GPS field navigator option allows planning and recording of the monitoring route.
It can monitor CH4, CO2, O2, H2S and CO. Up to six gases can be measured simultaneously, with NH3 and H2 options.
Modular and upgradable; bore gas flow, flow logging and an ATEX-certified anemometer can be purchased initially or added later.
Typical applications are closed landfill sites where Hydrogen is more prevalent and can interfere with CO readings. A hydrogen-compensated Carbon Monoxide sensor can be added.
- Certifications: ATEX, IECEx, CSA, MCERTS & UKAS calibration (ISO17025)
- Choose H2S ranges up to 10,000ppm
- 3-axis compass: exact latitude, longitude, and altitude ensures accuracy
- Multi-lingual easy-to-use menus. Technical assistance button guides through the monitoring process
- Measures barometric pressure & relative pressure
- Memory 2,000 IDs & 4,000 readings
- Calibration < 3 minutes & history viewable
- Option Gas Analyser Manager (GAM) software for data retrieval
- Bluetooth connection for downloading readings wirelessly
- Standardised monitoring routines
- Choice of user settings
- Peak & previous readings displayed
- CH4 & CO2 accuracy ± 0.5% after calibration
- Firmware updates
- Size L 220mm, W 155mm, D 60mm. Weight 1.6kg
- Country of origin UK. Tariff number 9027101000
- Manufacturer QED Environmental, Geotech. Historic brand Geotechnical Instruments