The Geotech Biogas 5000 can be used for most hazardous anaerobic digestion sites. Suitable for monitoring Biogas in farming, wastewater and food processing sectors or for CH4 recovery. Equipped with Methane, Carbon Dioxide infrared sensors and an electrochemical Oxygen sensor.
Helping you gauge the efficiency of your digestion process so gas levels can be changed for optimum performance.
No need for self-certification of an anemometer, the Biogas 5000 validates results. In conformance to PPC (Pollution Prevention and Control). The unit can be configured according to the user’s specification.
A portable durable detector with internal pump, powered by a rechargeable battery allowing 8 hours use from a full charge. Designed to be easy to use, maintain and calibrate.
- Certified: ATEX, IECEx, CSA, MCERTS and UKAS calibration (ISO17025)
- CH4 and CO2 accuracy ± 0.5% after calibration
- Optional measurable gases include H2 (0-1000ppm); NH3 (0-1000ppm); also H2S (0-50, 200, 500, 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000ppm)
- Modular and upgradeable
- Confirm desulphurisation process is working properly, measuring pre & post levels
- Event log, data storage & profiling function. 10 IDs, 500 readings. Gas analyser manager software (GAM) required
- Check engine efficiency & life expectancy by monitoring sulphur levels
- Multi-language English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese & Polish
- Accessories pitot tube for flow measurement; an ATEX anemometer, also an ATEX temperature probe for flow measurement
- Firmware updates
- Size L 220mm, W 155mm, D 60mm. Weight 1.6kg