The Geotech Biogas 5000 can be used for most hazardous anaerobic digestion sites. Suitable for monitoring Biogas in farming, wastewater and food processing sectors or for CH4 recovery.
Helping you gauge the efficiency of your digestion process so gas levels can be changed for optimum performance.
No need for self-certification of an anemometer; the Biogas 5000 validates results in conformance to PPC (Pollution Prevention and Control). The unit can be configured according to the user’s specifications.
A portable, durable detector with an internal pump powered by a rechargeable battery allowing 8 hours of use from a full charge. Designed to be easy to use, maintain and calibrate.
- Certified: ATEX, IECEx, CSA, MCERTS and UKAS calibration (ISO17025)
- Supplied with sensors; Methane, Carbon Dioxide (infrared) & Oxygen (electrochemical)
- Optional measurable gases include H2 (0-1000ppm); NH3 (0-1000ppm); also H2S (0-50, 200, 500, 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000ppm)
- Confirm the desulphurisation process is working correctly, measuring pre & post levels
- CH4 and CO2 accuracy ± 0.5% after calibration
- Event log, data storage & profiling function. 10 IDs, 500 readings. Gas analyser manager software (GAM) required
- Check engine efficiency & life expectancy by monitoring sulphur levels
- Multi-language English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese & Polish
- Accessories pitot tube for flow measurement; an ATEX anemometer, also an ATEX temperature probe for flow measurement
- Firmware updates
- Size L 220mm, W 155mm, D 60mm. Weight 1.6kg
- Country of origin UK. Tariff number 9027101000
- Manufacturer QED Environmental, Geotech. Historic brand Geotechnical Instruments