The ABB Furse ESP 415 M2R includes a remote display. The protector can be mounted close to the incoming feed, first way on the distribution board, in hard to access areas or inside enclosures with the indicator visible elsewhere or outside a cabinet.
A combined type one, two and three surge arrester housed in steel, used in demanding applications such as airports, hospitals, large businesses or residential premises such as high rise buildings. Suitable for installation at zone LPZ 0 for flashover protection through to boundary LPZ 3 where surge currents are more limited by shared interfaces, protecting valuable equipment like computers or machinery. Typically installed at distribution board location, protecting the circuit from transients or combating over-voltage in electrical switching applications.
A three-phase protector in compliance with IEC 61643-11, with low let-through voltage between all sets of conductors (phase to neutral, phase to earth and neutral to earth). Full mode protection handles partial lightning currents while electronic equipment operates uninterrupted as surges are diverted away to earth.
ESP 415M2R has multiple thermal disconnect technology that allows removal from defective supplies without detriment. An active voltage-free contact warns of phase loss from blown fuses, power down, faulty wiring, earthing issues, or unbalanced conditions. Warnings of status can be linked to a building management system, alarm or light.
The remote indicator lights show the status of each phase and neutral. Green indicates regular operation; red signifies maintenance or replacement. Standard unit with integrated indicator here.
- Working voltage 346-484 v
- Total discharge current to earth 50 kA
- Multi-strike capability
- Notification of future failure
- Screw terminal connection conductor 25mm²
- Protected poles 7
- Type of low voltage distribution system: TN, TT
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ingress protection IP20
- Discharge current: Nominal 20 kA, I (max, 8 / 20 µs) 80 kA
- Maximum continuous operating voltage (Uc):280 V
- Nominal AC voltage of the system (Uo):240 V
- Short circuit withstand Icc: 25 kA
- Operation temperature -40 to +80 °C
- Temporary overvoltage test value (UT):350 V
- Voltage protection level ( Up):600 V
- EAN number: 5414363481492
- Customs tariff number: 8536308000
- Size: Height:204 mm, width 226 mm, depth 78 mm. Weight: 2.35 kg