The ABB Furse ESP 415 M1 is a combined type one, two and three surge arrester housed in steel. The compact size enables installation on distribution boards, protecting the circuit from transients and lightning currents. Also suitable for protection during electrical switching applications. Electronic equipment will continue to operate without interruption.
A three-phase protector conforming to IEC 61643-11. Suitable for installation in zone LPZ 0, where higher surge currents prevail, providing flash over protection. Also can be used at LPZ 3 boundary, where surge current is more limited, safeguarding equipment such as computers and machinery from overvoltage damage by diverting surges harmlessly to earth.
The ESP 415 M1 can be removed from faulty supplies without affecting performance. An active voltage-free contact warns of phase loss, blown fuses, power out, incorrect wiring, earthing, or unbalanced conditions. Status can be sent to a building management system, alarm or light.
At the front of the unit, lights indicate the status of each phase and neutral. Green indicates regular operation; red signifies maintenance or replacement. A remote indicator option is available here.
- Working voltage 346-484 v
- Total discharge current to earth 16 kA
- Multi-strike capability
- Notification of future failure
- Screw terminal connection conductor 16mm²
- Protected poles 7
- Type of low voltage distribution system: TN, TT
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ingress protection IP20
- Discharge current: Nominal 20 kA, I (max, 8 / 20 µs) 40 kA
- Maximum continuous operating voltage (Uc):280 V
- Nominal AC voltage of the system (Uo):240 V
- Short circuit withstand Icc: 25 kA
- Operation temperature -40 to +80 °C
- Temporary overvoltage test value (UT):350 V
- Voltage protection level ( Up):600 V
- EAN number: 5414363086352
- Customs tariff number: 8536908085
- Size: Height:180 mm, width 110 mm, depth 73 mm. Weight: 1 kg
Enclosure part: WBX 4