The Endecotts Minor 200 has been developed and manufactured to combine low cost with the benefits of a well-designed and engineered shaker. It incorporates many features usually found only on larger, more expensive models.
It is ideal for laboratories and plants since it is compact and genuinely portable (weighing only 17kg). The sieve stack is held firmly in position by a clamping belt system. Removing it allows the whole unit to be stored in a space less than 200 mm high.
There are no rotating parts in the Minor 200 – consequently, it is quiet in operation and maintenance-free.
- Electromagnetic drive for quiet and virtually maintenance-free operation
- Compact & portable (weighing only 17 kg)
- Requires only small storage space due to small footprint and easily removable clamping belt system (included)
- Easy to use
- Different voltages available
- Complies with the requirements of AASHTO T 27