The Electrothermal CMU0250/CE has a maximum temperature of 450°C (842F) and is suitable for heating a round bottom flask up to 250ml. A mains powered mantle with two neon lights which indicate power on and heat on. An integrated heating element is suspended within a ceramic fibre insulating material for safe heat transfer. Fitted with one 1/2″ diameter support rod clamp.
- Used in chemistry to heat liquids
- Built-in energy regulator
- Exterior remains cool in operation
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Easy to clean casing
- Non-skid feet and support rod bracket
- Includes a 2 metre (6½ foot) power cord
- In any liquid spillage, the heating mantles automatically cut out to protect the user from electric shocks
- Stainless steel grounded earth screen covering the element and are double-fused for added safety
- Uncontrolled versions are also available (recommended controller, MC5)
Electrothermal Heating Mantles are manufactured to the highest quality in our UK manufacturing facility. Each mantle is made with extreme care and is hand sewn to assure its reliability, quality and safety. Maximum heat transfer to the sample is achieved by having excellent insulation around the cartridge and good flask coverage. All Electrothermal mantles go through the ‘burn off’ procedure at the end of the manufacturing process, enabling use straight out of the box.
Dimensions: Depth 175 x width 175 x height 150mm. Shipping weight 0.75kg.
With Integral Control
CMU0250/CE 230V, 50 60Hz, 230W, UK and EU plug
CMU0250/CEX1 115V, 50 60Hz, 230W, US plug
CMU0250/E 230V, UK and EU plug
CMU0250/EX1 115V, US plug