Drager X-plore 1730, box quantity 10. Maximum protection level FFP3 fitted with a valve. N99 equivalent USA.
The aim is to make breathing easy and with no inconvenience. Masks are composed of CoolSAFE filter built to produce low breathing resistance and high filtration performance in one mask. The CoolMax valve releases exhaled warm air out, helping with breathing and cooling under the mask. The mask is designed for single-use and disposal.
The Drager X-plore 1730 series was developed with input from sphere industry spheres, so it practically meets customer needs. CoolSAFE P3 filter material protects against the following; fine dust, as well as solid and liquid particles.
The Drager X-plore 1700 range has different protection levels for various applications making it cost-effective. Customers have a choice between the recognised EN protection classes namely FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3, also an option if they wish to have the CoolMAXTM exhalation valve for added which provides additional comfort. Odour stopping versions, which have an activated carbon layer, are ideal for customers dealing with unpleasant odours. All versions meet the increased requirements of the new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- FFP3 workplace exposure limit 20. Micron <2. Filters at least 99% of airborne particles. Hazards Toxic and carcinogenic dust, metal fumes and water/oil-based mists/aerosols. Inward leakage <2%
- Filter material CoolSAFE for protection against solid and liquid non-volatile particles
- Odour versions with additional activated carbon layer against nuisance organic odours below the limit value
- Approvals all versions meet the conditions of the EU guideline 89/686/EWG and are permitted as particle filtering half masks in accordance with the increased requirements of the revision of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (test of filter performance for aerosol exposure with 120 mg paraffin oil). Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 certified (SAI Global)
- Marking D. Successfully passed the dolomite dust test against clogging
- Marking NR. The mask can only be used for a maximum of one work shift
- Replaces Piccola P3 range
Part number: 3951088: X-plore 1730 FFP3V NR D, box 10
Part Number: 3951388: X-plore 1730+ V FFP3 NR D with CoolMax exhalation valve, box 10