Drager X-plore 1710, box quantity 20. Protection level FFP1, available with or without valve.
The aim is to make breathing easy and with no inconvenience. Masks are composed of CoolSAFE filter built to produce low breathing resistance and high filtration performance. The CoolMax valve versions release exhaled warm air out for additional comfort. This helps with breathing and cooling under the mask. Mask are designed to be worn once then disposed of.
The Drager X-plore 1710 series was developed with input from sphere industry spheres, so it practically meets customer needs. CoolSAFE P1 filter material protects against the following fine dust, as well as solid and liquid particles.
The Drager X-plore 1700 range has different protection levels for various applications making it cost-effective. Customers have a choice between the recognised EN protection classes namely FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. Odour stopping versions, which have an activated carbon layer, are ideal for customers dealing with unpleasant odours. All versions meet the increased requirements of the new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- FFP1 workplace exposure limit 4. Micron >5. Filters at least 80% of airborne particles. Hazards none toxic dust and water/oil-based mists/aerosols. Inward leakage <22%
- Filter material CoolSAFE for protection against solid and liquid non-volatile particles
- Odour versions with additional activated carbon layer against nuisance organic odours below the limit value
- Approvals all versions meet the conditions of the EU guideline 89/686/EWG and are permitted as particle filtering half masks in accordance with the increased requirements of the revision of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (test of filter performance for aerosol exposure with 120 mg paraffin oil). Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 certified (SAI Global)
- Marking D. Successfully passed the dolomite dust test against clogging
- Marking NR. The mask can only be used for a maximum of one work shift
- Replaces Piccola P1 range
3951080 X-plore 1710 FFP1, box 20
3951081 X-plore 1710 FFP1-V, box 10
3951082 X-plore 1710 Odour FFP1-V, box 10
3951380 X-plore 1710+ FFP1 NR D, box 20