The Drager X-am 5100 is a single gas portable detector for monitoring Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide or Hydrazine. Similar to a smartphone in design, operated by two buttons for simple functionality. Sensors react fast by direct gas entry; preventing gas adsorption by the instrument housing. Immune to electromagnetic interference allows use in challenging environments.
Examples of applications include; manufacturing petrochemical products, aseptic packing, or the handling of rocket fuel.
- Uses Drager’s XS electrochemical sensors – impact resistant
- 1000 hours of data logging at one minute intervals
- Single gas readings by a large display
- Alarms: Visual 360° pictured, audible Multi-tone > 90 dB at 30 cm, and vibrating high noise areas
- Rechargeable NiMH or Alkaline battery options
- ATEX & IECEx approvals
- Ingress Protection IP54
- Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
- Size: 48 x 130 x 61 mm; 220-250 g
Supplied with the NiMH rechargeable power pack, charger and rubber boot.
3361008 X-am 5100 Hydrogen Chloride/Hydrogen fluoride HCl/HF 0-3ppm
3361009 X-am 5100 Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 0-20ppm
3361010 X-am 5100 Hydrazine N2H4 0-3ppm
Replacement Sensors, warranty: 12 months, calibration 6 months