Drager Saver PP15 & PP10 are positive pressure escape sets. Ideal when physical assertion is required to exit a hazardous marine or industrial situation. Air is provided as demanded by the user. Supplied with either a 15 or 10 minute air supply, with steel or aluminium cylinders. Soft bag or hard case versions are available for both models.
A valve is automatically triggered when the set bag is opened, allowing immediate activation. Providing optimal safety and reducing complexity when reacting to an emergency event.
The set comprises of a Panorama Nova full-face mask which provides enhanced peripheral vision and is fog resistant. The special rubber head harness facilitates fast donning. A positive pressure lung demand valve (LDV) is supplied, covered with non-slip silicone protective cap.
In the event of a false alarm the set can be easily recharged without the need of specialist tooling. The charging connector is G 5/8” at the valve. A window on the soft bag permits viewing of the cylinder contents gauge, so air level can be checked.
Supplied in Orange bags with photo-luminescent and reflective bands for increased visibility, enabling operation in dark environments or with anti static bags, allowing use in explosive environments.
- 10 years before servicing needed
- Versions with air inlet extending air supply duration
- Cylinder charging pressure 200 bar. LDV output flow 500 L/min
- Can be wall mounted in hazardous areas for fast deployment
- Washable and flame retardant
- Can be used whilst wearing other safety equipment, e.g helmets or ear defenders
- H2S version available with LDV diaphragm resistant to high levels of Hydrogen Sulphide, ideal for Oil & Gas applications
- Lighter carbon composite cylinder option
- Charged cylinders or Norrscope can supply empty to assist transportation
- Compliance with EN402. Anti Static version can be used in ATEX Zone 0
- Size: H 510 x L 260 x D 190 mm
|PP 10||PP 15|
|Weight (Kg) including cylinder|
|Hard Case Model||6.6kg||7.6kg|
|Aluminium 2 Litre 200 bar||Steel 3 Litre 200 bar|