Drager Polytron 7000 is an intrinsically safe fixed gas detector for toxic and oxygen gases. Operated by three buttons, two arrows for menu navigating and OK button for selection, developed in conjunction with users. Status can be viewed at a glance using icons or plain text. Menus guide the operator when undertaking configuration or calibration.
Two components make up the Polytron 7000. The transmitter itself and the docking station to be ordered separately. This design allows easy installation; a docking station can be wired in initially, the Polytron transmitter then clips into the docking station, secured by a quick-lock mechanism.
With over 100 Drager sensors available all pre-loaded with calibration and configuration data makes commissioning and maintenance fast.
Based around a modular design so customers can add functionality tailored to their applications.
Modular options add as required
- Internal pump
- Relay module providing two gas alarms and one fault relay – providing a standalone solution
- Output choice for integration into a control system. 4-20mA included as standard, options HART, Profibus, Fieldbus and Lonworks protocols
- The remote sensor can be installed on a wall, duct or pipe
- Power Supply 16.5 to 30 DC 2-wire. 3-wire for Pump module and relay module
- Housing transmitter and docking station: Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Operating Temperature -40 to +65 °C / -40 to +150 °F
- Ingress Protection IP66/67 and NEMA 4 rating
- Graphical display size: 34 x 62 mm, 64 x 128 pixel
- Sensor type: Electrochemical
- Shipping approx 6kg inclusive of a docking station
- Sensor Test Dongle
- Sensor diagnostics (determines sensor remaining life)
- Data dongle for readings & event storage, e.g. alarms, faults. Download by an IR link to PC, use with GasVision Software