The Drager Polytron 5720 is Carbon Dioxide gas detector with an Infrared sensor, displaying readings in percentage volume or ppm. The CO2 measuring range can be user configured allowing use in a range of applications.
The PIR 7200 sensor installed repels dirt and particles from the optical surface and is resistant to drift with its intergated optic technology. It can also be submerged in water without damage.
Type D models do not require a docking station. E versions include a docking station assisting installation in hazardous areas without the need for running conduit. Both models are available with or without relay. The addition of the relay option provides 2 alarm relays and 1 fault relay, allowing the Polytron 5720 to act as a standalone detector. Triggering warning or building management devices, without the use of a centralised controller.
A remote sensor option means the PIR7200 can be installed up to 30 metres away from the Polytron 5720 transmitter.
- Standard measurement range 0 to 10% volume (adjustable 0 to 2000 ppm and 0 to 30% volume)
- 3 wire, 4 to 20 mA analogue output for interface with most controllers
- Explosion Proof
- Power supply 10 to 30 V DC, 3-wire
- Operating Temperature-40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) with relay
- Resistant to particle interference
- Environmental and ageing effects compensated for (drift free)
- Housing epoxy coated copper-free aluminium or stainless steel SS316 L
- Backlit LCD display
- Easy to interpret traffic light status indication
- Access menus and configuration settings using a non-intrusive magnetic wand
- Approvals: ATEX, UL, CSA & IECEx Ex