DNH’s unique Aqua-30 is a wholly sealed loudspeaker designed for underwater applications. The Aqua-30 features rated power 30 watts at 8 ohms and are constructed from PA materials. The Aqua-30 is ideal for applications including synchronised swimming, diving courses, hotels, leisure parks and special applications such as test laboratories.
- Four screws mounting
- Effective frequency Range: 80 – 20000 Hz
Installation, operation and maintenance
- Use four screws for mounting on a wall or alternative bracket system.
- When mounting with an optional bracket, use the slit to connect the bracket to the loudspeaker.
- Cable termination code: Green/yellow: Ground Brown: (+). Blue: (-)
- Recommended deep installation 0,5m to 2m.
- Typical sound coverage for Aqua-30 is 200 m².
- For optimum performance, always use the correct voltage/power limits as stated.
- This loudspeaker comes with a two years warranty against factory defects.
- Warning, this loudspeaker generates very high sound pressures even when driven at low power. When installed under the water, the Sound adjustment must be made carefully listening under the water.