Deploying a dual-wavelength infrared sensor to detect a range of Flammable gases or Carbon Dioxide. The Crowcon Xgard IR is immune to poisoning, fast responding and can be used in inert atmospheres. An explosion-proof gas detector with a life expectancy of over five years.
Choose from corrosion-resistant Aluminium housing or 316 Stainless Steel. Available with M20 or ½” NPT cable connections to suit different sites. Suitable for use in extreme environments with full temperature compensation and a range of accessories available including a weatherproof cap, sun-shield and spray deflector.
Xgard IR output signal is 3-wire 4-20mA (current sink or source) for connection to controllers or building management systems.
- Fail-safe sensor technology
- No damage by over-gasing
- Easy parts replacement
- Power 14-32Vdc. < 4W
- Energy-efficient in comparison to catalytic alternatives
- Operating temperature -20°C to +55°C
- Ingress protection IP65
- Operation possible without O2 present
- Options for use in marine or wash down applications
- Long-life tungsten IR lamp
- Approvals ATEX, IECEx, UL and MED marine -(MED Hydrocarbons only, not CO2)
- EMC Compliance EN50270, EN60945, FCC part 15, ICES-003
- Size 156h x 166w x 111d mm. Weight: Aluminium 1kg & Stainless Steel version 3kg