I-Test is Crowcon’s fully automated solution for testing and verifying that your Gas-Pro and T4 are compliant to carry out daily work.
Bump testing standards have become stricter globally, requiring controlled bump and calibration records. I-Test and the accompanying I-Test manager software simplify this process.
It takes less than 1 minute to complete a bump test with I-Test.
Simple to use
When the Gas-Pro or T4 are inserted into the I-Test, no button presses are required, and the I-Test starts testing automatically. A bump test takes less than 1 minute. The test verifies that the sensors respond to a known gas value and that the filters are clear and suitable for use. It will also ensure the audible and visual alarms are working, giving the user complete confidence that they are compliant for site use.
I-Test Manager is Crowcon’s software solution for controlling your data collected through the I-Test. The software platform is intuitive and can be used by multiple users, allowing you to run the correct reports for your department.
- Ability To Update Gas-Pro And T4 Configurations – For example, update your fleet’s bump test interval or alarm levels with ease.
- Data Management – Gas-Pro and T4 store the gas levels they experience. Archive this data long term using I-Test.
- Powerful Support Software – Makes configuring I-Test extremely easy.
- I-Test recognises empty or unused cylinders. It allows for planned refills and no unit downtime.
- Testing Starts Automatically when Gas-Pro or T4 are inserted. Minimal user training is required.
- Battery Backup – Testing continues even if the power is out.
- Everything Is Logged – See everything tested and whether it passed/failed.
- Exception Reporting – Precise reports flag up who has and hasn’t done their bump test or calibrations.
- Powerful Reporting – Need to see which detectors have gone into alarm in the last month? I-Test Manager makes the work of pulling this summary together easy.
IT-T4-11Z-ZB-1 I-Test 1 x gas inlet and T4 Module for ATEX Regional Settings (CH4 set to 2.2%)
IT-T4-11Z-ZB-2 I-Test 1 x gas inlet and T4 Module for UL Regional Settings (CH4 set to 2.5%)
IT-T4-11Z-ZB-3 I-Test 1 x gas inlet and T4 Module for Inmetro Regional Settings (CH4 set to 2.2%)
C03332 0-3 LPM Demand Flow Regulator
AC0510 Cylinder holder (wall mount) for 34L to 112L cylinders