The Crowcon Gasman is a single gas detector with a choice of sensors, including Combustible, Toxic and Oxygen. Compact and designed for use in harsh environments. Data and event logging are included on all models. A Carbon Dioxide instrument measuring 0-5% using an infrared sensor is also available, for use in safe areas only.
Toxic gas and oxygen versions are available in rechargeable and non-rechargeable variants. The flammable gas models are rechargeable only. The Gasman is the perfect choice for detecting specific gases with a monitor that can be serviced to extend its lifetime. Equipped with loud and bright alarms built in an unobtrusive compact and lightweight design. Single-button operation minimises training time.
Suitable for use in a range of industries including oil and gas, chemical plants (exotic gases), steelworks (CO compensated sensor) hospitality (CO2) and the water industry.
- Tough polycarbonate housing
- Water and dust resistant to IP65
- Full over-moulding – high impact resistance
- Two levels of instantaneous alarm and TWA alarms for toxic versions
- 95dB audible alarm
- Vivid twin red/blue visual alarm – if ambient noise is high, Gasman alerts you by vibrating and with the high impact blue/red LED alarms
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Backlit display for gas diagnostics and operating status – easy to read
- Ultra-lightweight; just 85g for toxic versions – comfortable to wear
- Real-time TWA and peak display options
- Calibration reminder, 30-day advance warning
- Fully interchangeable intelligent sensor modules
- Approvals; ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO & CSA
Gasman supplied with a calibration flow cap, alligator clip and instruction manual.
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1500ppm||30ppm|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||0-5%||0.5%|
|Carbon monoxide (H2 filtered)||0-500ppm||30ppm|
|Chlorine Dioxide (CIO2)||0-1ppm||0.1ppm|
|Ethylene Oxide (ETO)||0-10ppm||3ppm|
|Flammable||0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)||0-25ppm||5ppm|
|Hydrogen fluoride (HF)||0-10 ppm||1ppm|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-250 ppm||5ppm|
|Nitric oxide (NO)||0-100 ppm||25ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-20 ppm||1ppm|
|Ozone (O3)||0-1 ppm||0.1ppm|
|Phosphine (PH3)||0-5 ppm||0.1ppm|
|Phosgene (COCI2)||0-1 ppm||0.1ppm|
|Sulphur dioxide (SO2)||0-20 ppm||1ppm|