The Gasflag is a control panel for gas detection designed to monitor flammable, toxic or oxygen gas detectors with a 4-20mA output. It is suitable for light industrial or commercial applications such as monitoring LPG levels on garage forecourts, detecting chlorine in swimming pool dosing rooms, or detecting methane in boiler rooms.
The Gasflag is equipped with a loud sounder, bright LED indicators, and relays that can be used to trigger external devices such as audible/visual alarms or valves.
- Clear system integrity indication
- Accepts industry standard 4-20mA inputs
- Alarm 1, Alarm 2 and Fault relays are fitted for switching external devices
- Relay contacts are rated 1A 30Vdc maximum
- Multiple units can be daisy-chained
- Variable alarm configurations
- Integral alarm outputs
- Simple installation
- Minimum maintenance
- One button operation
C01803 Gasflag single channel control unit
C01818 Gasflag single channel control unit (including 100-240 Vac power supply)
E07998 Gasflag power supply with a 1.4-metre lead and UK, EU, US & AUS plugs – 100-240 Vac