Carbolite VST 12/900 Vertical Split Tube Furnace heated length 900mm, supplied without work tube, maximum outer diameter 110mm.
Carbolite Gero VST 12/900 is a single zone bench mounted furnace supplied with stand for vertical use only. The furnace opens with hinges so it can be placed around an object or have a work tube placed inside, removing insertion by the end bores as with a standard furnace. This allows larger tubes or vessels to be accommodated with flanges or end fittings and makes changing work tubes over easier. Adaptors allows the flexibility of accepting tubes lower than the maximum overall diameter of 110mm into the furnace.
The furnace heats using free wire radiating elements inside the furnace body, this and the use of a separate work tube reduces the probability of element damage. Supplied as above with separate control box connected by 2 metre conduit. Controller supplied is 301 digital PID allowing single ramp and process timer. Can be changed to allow 8 or 20 ramps with storage.
Maximum temperature is 1200C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1100C. Heat up time is 45 minutes. Maximum power consumption is 4500 watts.
Vacuum formed insulation assists uniformity giving fast heating and cooling.
- Far Hinge option allows the furnace to open wider
- Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
- Work tubes varying lengths and diameters and materials – shock and chemically resistant.
- Insulation plugs, Work Tube Seals & Radiation shields to increase uniformity, combat heat loss and for atmosphere retention
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbo molecular pump.
- L Stand allows for Vertical use
- Extension of control module to 6 metres