Carbolite TZF 12/75/700 Three Zone Tube Furnace, heated length 700mm, inbuilt tube 75mm internal diameter.
Carbolite Gero TZF 12/75/700 model is based around three wire resistance heating elements that surrounds the inbuilt ceramic work tube all can be separately controlled. This allows excellent uniformity and rapid heat up.
Maximum temperature is 1200C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1100C. Heat up time is 45 minutes. Uniform length is 540 mm plus or minus 5c. Featuring an integral wire wound work tube of 75mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 3000 watts.
The TZF heated length is divided into 3 zones. On a standard single zone tube furnace uniformity drifts towards tube ends. On the TZF range the uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is extended with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone for temperature and compensate for heat loss at the ends of the tube. These three control systems balance the power to the heating elements.
For inserting gases for atmosphere and applying a vacuum a separate longer work tube can be purchased for insertion into the inbuilt ceramic work tube of the furnace. The protruding ends then can have plugs, seals or gas or vacuum adaptors added. There is also a choice of tube material with different resistance properties to prevent damage for certain applications. This has the added benefit of protecting the integral tube and heating elements during operation.
For special application the models can be supplied with three heated lengths that are equal.
Common TZF range features
- Excellent Uniformity
- Inbuilt tube wire wound Tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Furnace can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with controller in a separate control box
TZF 12/75/700 standard supplied Horizontal configuration mounted on control module.
Used widely in industry such as testing of novel materials, testing electronics/Semiconductors under inert atmospheres or vacuum, testing of temperature sensors such as thermocouples and PT100’s,
- For Cooling Re-transmission of Set Point
- Electrical configuration 2 phase electrical supply possible.
- Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
- Insulation plugs, Work Tube Seals & Radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
- A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbo molecular pump.