Carbolite RWF 12/23 1200°C, 23 litres capacity.
The RWF 12/23 furnace is a rapid heating bench-mounted laboratory chamber furnace. Heating up in as little as 15 minutes. The furnace has a maximum temperature of 1200°C and a continuous operating temperature of 1100C. The chamber is 23 litres capacity dimensions H 220 x W 260 x D 400 mm. Power consumption is 9100 watts. The furnace comes as standard with a 301 controller. Options to upgrade this with 8 or 20 segment ramping with ability to store own programmes, please contact Norrscope for information.
Carbolite Gero RWF furnace has free radiating coiled wire elements in the roof and on both sides of the chamber, this coupled with more power and low mass thermal insulation provides rapid heating rates without detrimental uniformity affects.
At the base of the furnace is a ceramic hearth designed to be tough and durable.
RWF 12/23 Features
- Protection for the user against heat, the door uplifts and is now soft closing
- Heats up in a quarter of the time compared to traditional furnaces
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Rigidised low thermal mass insulation provides high-efficiency heating
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard.
- Delayed start and process timer as standard option.
RS232 and RS485 communications
Over-temperature protection used for long periods of unattended operation.
*Heat up time quoted 100°C below maximum and assumes empty chamber.