Carbolite PN60 Laboratory Oven, volume 27 litres capacity.
Carbolite Gero PN 60 bench-mounted oven with a maximum temperature of 300°C, a natural convection oven, supplied less fan. Suitable for applications where the presence of air movement caused by an oven fan could be detrimental. For example, cross-contamination of parts or powder applications. Or where enhanced uniformity is not required, and an economical solution is sought.
The PN60 chamber is manufactured from chemically resistant stainless steel with dimensions of height 350 x width 392 x depth 420mm. Heat up time is 52 minutes.
Maximum oven power is 1000 watts. Two nickel-chrome plate shelves are supplied with an option for a further three. The controller included is an R38 digital PID, this can be upgraded to an 8 or 20 segment programmable model, with storage and output options. An airtight silicone seal prevents heat escape on closing the lever latch door.
- Uniformity Plus or Minus 7°C at 300°C
- In accordance with BS EN 61010-2-010:2003
- Recovery Time 8.5 Mins
The PN range has options to meet specific applications
- Ports for Thermocouple insertion
- Cable entry port
- Viewing Window
- Option Over temperature protection used if the oven has expensive contents or is left unattended for extensive periods
- Additional Shelves and runners available
- Lockable Door option
- Safety Door option isolates element
- Trolleys and Floor Stands
- Alternative low Voltage for different countries or power supplies.
- Spares Kits available