Carbolite PN30 Laboratory Oven, volume 27 litres capacity.
Carbolite Gero PN 30 bench mounted oven with a maximum temperature of 300C, a natural convention oven, supplied less fan. Suitable for applications where the presence of air movement caused by an oven fan could be detrimental. For example cross contamination of parts or powder applications. Or where enhanced uniformity is not required and an economical solution is sought.
The PN30 chamber is manufactured from chemically resistant stainless steel with dimensions of 255 x 330 x 320mm. Heat up time is 52 minutes.
Maximum oven power is 750 watts. Two nickel-chrome plate shelves are supplied with an option for a further one. The controller included is an R38 digital PID, this can be upgraded to a 8 or 20 segment programmable model, with storage and output options. An airtight silicone seal prevents heat escape on closing the lever latch door.
- Uniformity Plus or Minus 7C at 300C
- In accordance with BS EN 61010-2-010:2003
- Recovery Time 8.5 Mins
The PN range has options to meet certain applications
- Ports for Thermocouple insertion
- Cable entry port
- Viewing Window
- Option Over temperature protection used if oven has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time
- Additional Shelves and runners available
- Lockable Door option
- Safety Door option isolates element
- Trolleys and Floor Stands
- Alternative low Voltage for different countries or power supplies.
- Spares Kits available