Carbolite MTF 10/25/130 small tube furnace 1000c, 130mm heated length, inbuilt tube 25mm internal diameter.
Carbolite Gero MTF 10/25/130 is a horizontal Miniature Tube Furnace (MTF), maximum temperature is 1000C, with a continuous operating temperature of 900C. Heat up time is 10 minutes. Uniform length is 45mm plus or minus 5c. Featuring an integral wire wound work tube of 25mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 400 watts.
Common MTF range features
- Inbuilt tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Delayed start / process timer functionality
- Furnaces can have accessories such as plugs to increase uniformity
- Designed for maximum operator comfort so the full diameter of the work tube can be used, the thermocouple does not get in the way as external from the work tube & heating element
- Furnace range can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with controller in a separate control box
MTF 10/25/130 standard supplied Horizontal configuration mounted on control module.
Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
Insulation plugs & radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.