Carbolite Gero HTRV High-Temperature Vertical Tube Furnaces
A single zone tube furnace range with a choice of maximum temperatures; 1600°C, 1700°C and 1800°C. Models available accommodate 40mm up to 200mm overall diameter work tubes.
The furnace and control box are separated by three metres of cable, complete with plug and socket. No stand is supplied so that a customer can integrate the furnace with their equipment. An L stand option is available for furnace support.
High-grade insulation material consisting of fibre plates provide low energy consumption and high heating rates due to their low thermal conductivity. The insulation and the molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements are installed in a rectangular housing. The heating elements hang vertically and can be easily replaced. At higher temperatures and in the presence of oxygen, MoSi2 develops an oxide layer which protects the heating elements against further thermal or chemical corrosion.
Supplied without integral work tube as this is dependent on application.
- Carbolite Gero EPC3016P1 programmable temperature controller with 24 segments
- Over-temperature controller with independent thermocouple
- Vertical orientation
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 100 mm for use with modified atmosphere
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 200 mm for use in air
- Heated lengths of 100, 250 or 500 mm
- High-grade type B thermocouple
- Low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation
- Vertically hanging high-quality MoSi2 elements
- Rectangular housing with holes for convection cooling
- Ethernet communications
- Programmers and data loggers with digital communication
- Range of additional work tubes is available in a variety of materials
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields are strongly recommended for high-temperature vertical tube furnaces to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Modified atmosphere and vacuum packages
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- Stand for convenient and safe usage
- Oxygen sensor for inert gas packages
- Gas packages with manual or automatic valve for up to 3 gases
- 6 m long cable between furnace body and control box with plug and socket
Application examples: annealing, carbonisation, crystal growth, debinding, degassing, drying, hardening, metal injection moulding (MIM), pyrolyses, rapid prototyping, sintering, sublimation, synthesis, tempering.
|Model||Max temp °C||Furnace Ø mm||Heated lengths mm||Uniform|
± 5 °C
|Max Power W|
|Single Zone Vertical Tube Furnaces|