Carbolite Gero HTRH furnaces have a choice of maximum temperature; 1600°C, 1700°C and 1800°C. There are two types of furnaces in the range.
HTRH single-zone horizontal tube furnaces with heated lengths from 100-600 mm. The maximum overall diameter of tube insert is from 40 to 200 mm.
HTRH-3 three-zone versions providing superior temperature uniformity, with heated lengths from 600 mm to 900 mm. The maximum overall diameter of tube insert is from 70 to 150mm. Each zone has its own controller and thermocouple, which is especially useful to preheat gases required for reactions inside the system.
The high-grade insulation materials guarantee low energy consumption and high heating rates due to their low thermal conductivity. The insulation and molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements are installed in the rectangular housing. The heating elements are vertically hanging and are easily replaced. At higher temperatures and in the presence of oxygen, MoSi2 develops an oxide (SiO2) layer, which protects the heating elements against further thermal or chemical corrosion.
No integral work tube is supplied as the choice will vary depending on the application.
- 1800°C maximum operating temperature
- Programmable temperature controller with 24 segments
- HTRH fitted with Carbolite Gero EPC3016P1
- HTRH-3 fitted with Carbolite Gero CC-T1
- Over-temperature protection
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 100 mm for use with modified atmosphere
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 200 mm for use in air
- Heated lengths of 100, 250, 300 or 600 mm
- High-grade thermocouple type B
- Low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation
- High-quality MoSi2 heating elements in a vertical, hanging position
- Rectangular housing with holes for convection cooling
- Available with 1 – 3 heating zones
- Furnace comes with separate control box with 3 m cable, plug and socket
- Ethernet communications
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multisegment programmers and data loggers with digital communication
- A range of additional work tubes is available in a variety of materials
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields for high-temperature vertical tube furnaces to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies
- Vacuum packages with a choice of a rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump
- Oxygen sensor for inert gas packages
- Gas packages with manual or automatic valve for up to 3 gases
- 6 m long cable between furnace body and control box with plug and socket
|Model||Max temp °C||Furnace Ø mm||Heated lengths mm||Uniform|
± 5 °C
|Max Power W|
|Single Zone Horizontal Tube Furnaces|
|Three Zone Horizontal Tube Furnaces|