Carbolite Gero HST 12/200 Horizontal Split Tube Furnace heated length 200mm, supplied without work tube, maximum outer diameter 110mm.
A single zone bench-mounted furnace with hinges allows a work tube to be placed inside; there is no need to insert the tube at the ends as with a standard furnace. Insert tubes lower than the maximum overall diameter of 110mm using adaptors. Larger tubes or vessels can be accommodated with flanges or end fittings, making changing work tubes easier.
The furnace heats using free wire radiating elements inside the furnace body, and using a separate work tube reduces the probability of element damage. A 2-metre conduit connects a separate control box. The controller is a 301 digital PID allowing a single ramp and process timer, which can be upgraded to 8 or 20 ramps with storage.
The maximum temperature is 1200°C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1100°C. Heat up time is 45 minutes. The Uniform length is 100 mm plus or minus 5c. Maximum power consumption is 1000 watts.
Vacuum-formed insulation assists uniformity giving fast heating and cooling.
- Over-temperature protection is used if the furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for considerable periods.
- Work tubes varying lengths and diameters and materials – shock and chemically resistant.
- Insulation plugs, Work Tube Seals & Radiation shields to increase uniformity, combat heat loss and for atmosphere retention.
- Pumps for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or molecular turbo pump.
- L Stand allows for Vertical use
- Extension of the control module to 6 metres
Other Models available in this range