Carbolite EVC 12/600B Three Zone Tube Furnace is designed to be compact and versatile. The stand supplied allows the furnace to be vertically or horizontally used. Supplied without work tube. All furnaces in the EVC range can accept a maximum 60mm outer diameter work tube. Maximum temperature 1200C, continuous operating temperature 1100C. Heated length is 600mm. Uniform length is 455 mm plus or minus 5c. Maximum power consumption is 2520 watts. Heat up time 58 minutes.
Carbolite Gero EVC is a 3 zone vertical bench mounted furnace delivering superior uniformity, heat loss at the furnaces ends is compensated for by additional heat to the end zones. Adaptors allows the flexibility of accepting tubes lower than the maximum overall diameter into the furnace. The controller is detached from the furnace by a two metre conduit and is a PID 301 with process timer and one ramp. Options allow 8 or 20 segment programming with storage.
The furnace heats using free wire radiating elements inside the furnace body, this and the use of a separate work tube minimises the possibility of element damage. Insulation is vacuum formed provided fast energy efficient heating. An outer mesh surrounds the furnace for safety of use.
- Multi Angle Configuration Stand, see picture 2 above
- Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
- Work tubes varying lengths and diameters and materials – shock and chemically resistant.
- Insulation plugs, Work Tube Seals & Radiation shields to increase uniformity, combat heat loss and for atmosphere retention
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbo molecular pump.