Carbolite CWF 13/65 1300°C, 65 litres capacity formerly the GPC 13/65.
A large bench mounted chamber furnace with internal dimensions of H 278 x W388 x D 595 mm with a heat-up time of 45 minutes. Maximum power is 14000 watts. The maximum temperature is 1300°C; however, for continuous operation, the furnace should be used at 1200°C. Supplied with a 301 controller allowing one ramp rate to set point.
Removable instrument and back panels allow easy maintenance while heating element coils can be replaced through the furnace door.
The furnace has heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, providing excellent uniformity and allowing heat escape compensation. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the customers operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, meaning it is sturdy and resistant coupled with low-density thermal insulation improves temperature profiles.
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Tough refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth support heavy loads, useful if leakage
- Soft Closing Door
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard.
- Delayed start and process timer
- Choose eight or twenty segment digital programmers, with RS232, RS485 communication options
Furnaces are suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a larger industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used testing of component materials or finished products to determine quality, suitable for tooling and coating testing.