Carbolite CWF 13/23 1300°C, 23 litres capacity.
Carbolite Gero CWF furnace has heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina. This provides good uniformity and allowing compensation for heat escape. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the customers operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, meaning it is tough and resistant coupled with low-density thermal insulation improves temperature profiles.
CWF 13/23 has chamber dimensions of H 235 x W245 x D 400 mm with a heat-up time of 55 minutes. Maximum power is 7000 watts. The maximum temperature is 1300°C however, for continuous operation; the furnace should be used at 1200°C.
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Tough refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Soft Closing Door
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard.
- Delayed start and process timer included
- Carbolite Gero offer a choice of PID controller or programmers, RS232, RS485 communication options
The furnace is suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a larger industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used testing of component materials or finished products to determine quality, suitable for tooling and coating testing.