Carbolite Gero CWF 13/13 1300°C, 13 litres capacity.
The furnace heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, providing excellent uniformity and allowing compensation for heat escape. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the customers operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, meaning it is sturdy and resistant coupled with low-density thermal insulation improves temperature profiles.
Chamber dimensions are H 200 x W200 x D 325 mm with a heat-up time of 115 minutes. Maximum power is 3100 watts. The maximum temperature is 1300°C; however, for continuous operation, the furnace should be used at 1200°C.
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Tough refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Soft Closing Door
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard
- Delayed start and process timer
- Choice of PID controller or programmers, RS232 and RS485 communications options
Furnaces are suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a more extensive industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used testing of component materials or finished products to determine quality, suitable for tooling and coating testing.