Carbolite Gero CWF 12/23 1200°C, 23 litres capacity.
Equipped with heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, providing excellent uniformity and allowing heat escape compensation. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the customers operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, meaning it is sturdy and resistant coupled with low-density thermal insulation improves temperature profiles.
CWF 12/23 has chamber dimensions of H 235 x W245 x D 400 mm with a heat-up time of 45 minutes. Maximum power is 7000 watts. The maximum temperature is 1200°C; however, for continuous operation, the furnace should be used at 1100°C.
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Robust refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Soft Closing Door
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard.
- Delayed start and process timer
- Choice of PID controller or programmers, RS232, RS485 communication options
Furnaces are suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a larger industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used testing of component materials or finished products to determine quality, suitable for tooling and coating testing.