Carbolite Gero CWF 12/13 1200°C, 13 litres capacity.
Equipped with heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, providing excellent uniformity and allowing heat escape compensation. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the customer operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, which is sturdy and resistant, coupled with low-density thermal insulation that improves temperature profiles.
CWF 12/13 has chamber dimensions of H 200 x W200 x D 325 mm with a heat-up time of 80 minutes. The maximum temperature is 1200°C; however, for continuous operation, the furnace should be used at 1100°C. Total power is 3100 watts.
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Robust refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Soft Closing Door
- Door safety switch prevents electric shock
- Double-skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case to conform to EN61010 safety standard
- Delayed start and process timer
- Choice of PID controller or programmers, RS232 and RS485 communications options
Furnaces are suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a larger industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used for testing component materials or finished products to determine quality suitable for tooling and coating testing.