Carbolite Gero CWF 11/23 1100°C, 23 litres capacity.
A general-purpose bench-mounted laboratory chamber furnace with a maximum temperature of 1100°C, and a recommended continuous operating temperature of 1000°C. The chamber is 23 litres capacity dimensions H 235 x W 245 x D 400 mm. Heat up time is 36 minutes, and maximum power consumption is 7000 watts. The furnace comes as standard with a 301 controller. Options to upgrade this with 8 or 20 segments ramping with ability to store own programmes, please contact Norrscope for information.
The furnace has heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, providing excellent uniformity and allowing heat escape compensation. The elements consist of graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the desired operating temperature.
The chamber entrance is built with refractory material, meaning it is sturdy and resistant coupled with low-density thermal insulation improves temperature profiles.
- Soft Closing Door
- Easy maintenance consumable parts accessible, e.g. heating elements
- Free radiating coiled wire elements increase uniformity
- Tough refractory insulation inside the chamber and around the entrance
- Replaceable ceramic hearth useful if leakage
- Door safety switch prevent electric shock
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case, to conform to EN61010 safety standard.
- Delayed start and process timer
RS232 and RS485 communications
A choice of PID controller or programmers
Over-temperature protection used for long periods of unattended operation.
Furnaces are suitable for ferrous metal heat treatments; annealing, hardening, tempering, stress-relieving, and simulation of a larger industrial process, on a laboratory scale. Furnaces can be used testing of component materials or finished products to determine quality, suitable for tooling and coating testing.