Carbolite CTF 12/100/900 tube furnace 1200C, heated length 900mm, inbuilt tube 100mm internal diameter.
Carbolite Gero CTF 12/100/900 is a large horizontal single zone furnace. Maximum temperature is 1200C, with a continuous operating temperature of 1100C. Heat up time is 90 minutes. Uniform length is 455 mm plus or minus 5c. Featuring an integral wire wound work tube of 100 mm internal diameter. Maximum power consumption is 4500 watts.
For inserting gases for atmosphere and applying a vacuum a separate longer work tube can be purchased for insertion into the inbuilt ceramic work tube of the furnace. The protruding ends then can have plugs, seals or gas or vacuum adaptors added. There is also a choice of tube material with different resistance properties to prevent damage for certain applications.
Common CTF range features
- Inbuilt tube wire wound Tube
- Supplied with Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with one ramp to set temperature
- Delayed start / process timer functionality
- Furnace can optionally be mounted vertically by use of an L stand with controller in a separate control box
CTF 12/100/900 standard supplied Horizontal configuration mounted on control module.
Used widely in industry such as testing of novel materials, testing electronics/Semiconductors under inert atmospheres or vacuum, testing of temperature sensors such as thermocouples and PT100’s, which may require enhanced thermal uniformity for such us three zone models. SEE
- Electrical configuration 2 phase electrical supply possible.
- Over temperature protection used if furnace has expensive contents or is left unattended for large periods of time.
- Insulation plugs, Work Tube Seals & Radiation shields to increase uniformity and combat heat loss.
- A range of eight to twenty segment programmable digital controllers and data loggers is available with RS232, RS485 communication options.
- Pumps are offered for vacuum application: rotary vane pump or turbo molecular pump.