The ACR Firefly PRO Waterbug is a SOLAS-approved strobe light with a built-in water activation feature that will automatically activate once submerged. With four activation functions, toggle between the armed mode for automatic water activation, ultra-bright strobe light, or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close up recovery operations.
The cool white light has no yellow tinting, which allows for a more visible light beam that can be seen at greater distances. The innovative new wide light emission LEDs produce a 360° beam of light (41 candelas), visible for over 3 miles. With an energy-efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics, the Firefly PRO boasts maximum operation life in the harshest of conditions. With a single set of AA alkaline batteries, the Firefly PRO will continuously strobe for over 56 hours or use the Steady-On feature for 28 hours. That is twice as long as our competitors and exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours.
The new compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket for comfortable wear-ability. The military spec casing is rugged enough to withstand years of abuse and the harshest environments. The two lashing loops and included Velcro strap make mounting the Firefly PRO to your life jacket, belt or pack extremely easy so that the strobe light can be readily accessible the moment you need it.
- Part numbers 3971.3 (card-packed), 3971.4 (bulk-loose)
- Size 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches / 11.7 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm
- Weight 2.39 oz (68 g) (without batteries)
- Operation Manual ON/OFF switch and Water Activation
- Lamp LED – cool white
- Strobe Intensity 41 candela (strobe)
- Strobe Visibility Over 3 miles
- Strobe Flash Rate 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation 56 hours
- Certification SOLAS, USCG, MED, TSO-C85b, IMO LSA, CE