Smaller than other approved lights, the HemiLight 3 features rounded edges to maintain inflatable life jackets’ integrity. Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 inches) wide webbing, and the rugged marine design ensures years of valuable service.
The high-intensity flashing LED light automatically activates for 20+ hours when it comes in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated simply by pushing the red button. Installation is quick and easy (the HemiLight 3 can be retrofitted to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds).
- Part numbers 3764.1 (card-packed), 3764 (bulk-loose)
- Model HL3
- Size 2.44 x 1.19 x 1.13″ (6.19 x 3.02 x 2.87 cm)
- Weight 0.98 oz (28 g)
- Battery Non-hazardous lithium. 5-year life (non-replaceable). Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport
- Material Polycarbonate
- Activation Automatic when in contact with water (fresh or salt), deactivate via manual off button
- Beam Angle All directions of the upper hemisphere.
- Operational Life Exceeds 8-hour requirement, typically 20+ hours
- Operating Temperature +30°F to +86°F (-1°C to 30°C)
- Storage Temperature -22°F to + 149°F (-30°C to +65°C)
- Approvals USCG SOLAS, MED SOLAS