The 3M Scott Safety ProPak Sigma self-contained positive pressure breathing apparatus accommodates the range of Scott Cylinders 200 and 300 bar, capacity 4.7 to 9 litre. Lightweight composite material backplate with fully adjustable harness and pressure gauge with a 55 bar whistle.
Approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, the set provides a high level of respiratory protection in a simple to operate, economical piece of equipment that meets the needs of Industrial and Marine firefighters.
The Propak Sigma 2 is proven in the market with a broad customer base who require safety and simplicity—specifically designed for Marine and Industrial fire fighting use.
- Tried and tested pneumatic system
- Activated demand valve on user first breath with bypass (two-stage pneumatic system)
- Lightweight backplate and type 2 harness
- Flame resistant webbing
- Corrosion proof fittings in resistant polyamide
- Easy operation for users
- Approved to the MED as a Type 2 set
- Historic brand Sabre
- Size length 600mm, width 285mm and depth 215mm (with a 6 litre 200 bar cylinder). Weight SCBA and facemask (less cylinder) 3.2kg