3M Scott Safety ProPak-F self-contained breathing apparatus. Open circuit type 2, providing compressed air for Professional fire fighting or use in tackling fires in the Oil and Gas industry. Suitable for working in hazardous environments, including adjustable padded shoulder straps and tempest automatic demand valve, including a servo-assisted tilting diaphragm mechanism giving low inspiratory resistance and responsive performance. The backplate is manufactured from glass and carbon-filled nylon composite.
Buckles on the waistband are significant, allowing for operation with gloves and rapid donning and doffing.
The set is operated by first breath activation and hands-free bypass. The pressure valve is made from corrosion nickel-plated brass. Kevlar & Pyrogard blend webbing along with Proban covered padding make up the harness.
Supplied with an adjustable harness, pressure gauge with 55 bar warning whistle and cylinder connector complete with integral pressure reducer. Cylinder and mask order separately. To maintain the cylinder valve handwheel on the normal right-hand side of the SCBA, please use the cylinders fitted with the right-angled valve, these cylinders have the suffix -RA.
- Five variations accepting Carbon or Steel cylinders
- Easy Maintenance
- EN137:2006 and MED Approved
- Flame Retardant
- Extended cylinder band option allows dual cylinder use
- Size length 630mm, width 285mm and depth 220mm (with a 6 litre 200 bar cylinder). Weight SCBA and facemask (less cylinder) 3.2kg
2027182 PROPAK-f (V2) standard with a cylinder connection
2027183 PROPAK-f-AC (V2) fitted with Airline attachment*
2027184 PROPAK-f-SDC (V2) fitted with a Split demand valve
2027186 PROPAK-f-SDC-AC (V2) fitted with a Split demand valve and Airline attachment*
2027185 PROPAK-f-Y2C (V2) fitted with Y-piece (2 CEN socket) in demand valve hose
* Please note the airline attachment has both air in and out functionality so therefore serves as both a Rescue Second Man and decontamination attachment as well as Airline
2027469 PROPAK-f (V2) 379 BAR with standard cylinder connector. Model choices as above ALL supplied with 379 bar cylinder connector (replaces 200/300 bar cylinder connector)