The CYL-FWC-1860 range by 3M Scott Safety is a series of carbon fibre fully-wrapped aluminium composite cylinders, providing a SCBA user with breathable air. Total air capacity of 1860 litres, lasting 46 minutes.
Available with either inline or right-angle valves, incorporating safety-locking handwheels. 6.8 litres water capacity and has a pressure rating of 300 bar.
The CYL-FWC-1860 cylinders are built to CE specification and are designed to have a 15-year life.
We can supply the cylinders either full (charged) or empty. Charged cylinders are deemed hazardous for international transportation.
- Water capacity – 6.8 litres
- Air capacity – 1860 litres
- Colour – Unpainted gel-coat
- Regulatory – CE: PED ISO11119-2
- Shell dimensions 157mm diameter, length 530mm
- Shell weight – 4.2kg
- Charged weight – 7.3kg
- Duration based on 40 l/min = 46 minutes
- Valve – CV-4 or CV-5
- Options – BD, BD-PG, EFV, RA
- Included cap and boot
- Tariff commodity code 7613000090. Origin USA
- Packed dimensions each 66 x 19 x 19 cm. Weight 5.641kg
1046013 CYL-FWC-1860 Full
2006640 CYL-FWC-1860 Empty
2018943 CYL-FWC-1860-RA Full
2018942 CYL-FWC-1860-RA Empty